10 Time-tested, Battle-Hardend Blog site Traffic Techniques
1. Blog Routinely – a lot of the leading posts 10-20 times each day.
2. Produce Authority Articles – instead of blogging often, post less often but concentrate on developing Authority Posts– lengthier articles that are really well put together which will attract attention from other blog writers & users of social bookmarking sites like Digg, reddit, etc.
3. Remark on Other Blogs – do not keyword spam in these, but rather use your very own name and add value to the discussion.
4. Connect Out Regularly to Market Leaders – show some linklove to other blog writers in your niche. In turn, they might eventually connect back if you have a quality post on a topic they have actually not covered yet.
5. Take part in Blog Carnivals – these are a method for blog writers within a specific niche to get together and periodically emphasize posts from one another’s blog sites. You can discover an index of these at BlogCarnival.com.
6. Do Visitor Posts – not simply for A-List blog writers, but B-List and beyond. Make certain to develop some excellent material initially, so about make a good first impression.
7. Post Marketing – possibilities are, you’re reading this by means of a site that syndicated this short article using a short article marketing script of some sort. Join a website like ArticleMarketer.com and syndicate your articles to countless participating websites. If distributed via the web, these sites are required to connect back to you via a byline (see listed below).
8. Social Digging/Mixxing – sign up with websites like Digg, Mixx, Bumpzee, etc. and motivate your users and/or pals to submit your stories.
9. Social Bookmarking – join del.icio.us, Furl, Wink, Backflip, etc and send your popular articles to these sites to seed them into the community.
10. Use Great Headlines – okay, which sounds much better “Some Ways to obtain Readers”, or “10 Tried and true, Battle-Hardend Blog Traffic Techniques”. Many readers are particularly keen on “Top X” lists, or “How To …” posts.